Sunday, August 3, 2014

Football Team Mom sign up sheets and forms

It's football season and I'm so excited!

Last year I was elected to be team mom for my son's football team and it caught me off guard.  I had no idea what to do!  This year I wasn't going to be caught off guard.  So I created sign up sheets and forms to help me become better organized.  I've uploaded up to my Etsy site for a VERY reasonable price of $1.50.



Here is my only request.  I have spent several hours creating and organizing these files.  Please send the team mom's to my site to download it themselves.  Do not forward or share the files you download yourself.  I've kept the price VERY reasonable for any team mom!  This is for personal, non-commercial use.

May you have an awesome football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!