Monday, July 28, 2014

Mama Kelly - Utah Maternity Photographer

I had the pleasure of shooting with the glowing mama to be, Kelly.  She is such a stunning mama and they were expecting their first girl.  The brothers are so excited!












I loved this part of the session.  Mama asked for some tummy pictures in black and white with her boys.  They tried making a heart with their hands and then they took turns giving baby some loves.  It melted me!








A little different edit with their sultry expressions.


Seriously, she could be a model, right?






Even though it's not clear, the men in this mama's life are all in the background and I just love how this turned out!


And how can you not have a kissing picture?  I love that daddy pulled up his shirt too.  :)  LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!