Friday, May 9, 2014

Josh Baptism Photo Shoot - Utah Child Photographer

Last week I had the honor of taking pictures of this adorable young man.  He is getting ready to be baptized and we got to celebrate a bit early.













He is such a fun young man and I had a TOTAL blast taking his pictures!  He lost his front teeth so he got to show me some cool tricks he could do with his mouth.  :)  HA HA!



His favorite thing to do is going fishing. So we had to get a couple of pictures of him totally in his element.







Before calling it a day, I had to get a couple of pictures of this sweet young man and his awesome mama!  She wasn't expecting to hop in any of the shots but she was such a good sport and let me snap away.  These are some of my favorite pics.  Can you believe the amazing light that we were getting at that spot? Thank you Sheila and Josh for letting me be a part of such an awesome photo shoot!






To book your appointment, please email me at: Magandastudios {at} gmail {dot} com.  I would love to be a part of your special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!