Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Sneak Peek at Taylor's Senior Shoot - Utah Senior Photographer

I had the absolute pleasure working with this stunning senior yesterday!  We took so many photos that it will be hard to narrow it down to just a few.  For now, enjoy these 2 sneak peeks and stay tuned for the full blog post next week. 

If your new to my site, WELCOME, I'm so excited your here!  You can also find me on Instagram: Magandastudios or on Facebook: Maganda Studios to see more of my photography images. 

Seniors, there is still time to get your pictures done before you graduate!!  Just shoot me an email (magandastudios {at} gmail {dot} com) to book your appointment.  I'll even give you a $50 discount if you mention you saw this post!  SCORE!  :)


What a beautiful young woman!  Someone mentioned she looks a little like Brittany Spears (you know, before Brittany went a little cuckoo).  I can see the slight resemblance but I think Taylor is much prettier!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!