Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Judkin's Family Photo Shoot - Utah Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of taking some newborn and family photos of my adorable cousin and her family.  Her girls are so cute and I couldn't stop snuggling her newest addition!  Mmm, I love babies!





I simply adore this precious moment between father and daughter!




They are such great big sisters!


While mom was feeding baby, I couldn't help but snap some pictures of these gorgeous girls!  They were so sweet and colored quietly while they waited.


Oh be still my heart!  This adorable girl is so sweet!  I just wanted to take her home with me!








Before I left, this doll wanted to show me how she could sing and dance like the girl from Frozen.  She did a fantastic job!

If you want to book your photo shoot, please email me at:  magandastudios{at}gmail{dot}com.  I look forward to working with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!