Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Activity Cards

I love to mix treats and activities in my Advent Calendar.  This year I made some cards to put into my calendar and now I'm sharing it with you!  These business sized Christmas activity cards will give you ideas that you can use but it also includes blank cards so you can fill in some of your favorite activities. 



Download your FREE Christmas Activity Cards HERE.  

Just click on the "Download" button found under the image, located next to the "Share", "Twitter", and "Google Plus" icons as seen in this screenshot:


 
Please feel free to share with your friends and family but send them to my site for downloading.  As always, this freebie is for personal, non-commercial use only!  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!