Saturday, December 15, 2012

Baptism Invitation or Announcement Cards

Here are a couple of designs created for this handsome boys' baptism last month.  I'm a little late in posting it, sorry!

This was the first design idea, with a canvas texture as the background:

Here was the second idea, with a blue stripe background:

Then this little guy's Dad requested to see a design with the two concepts combined:

I have to admit, this one is my favorite.  The blue has a canvas/linen textured background.  It was printed on a felt style paper and the result was fantastic!!!  The paper was thick but in a matte finish.  Really one of my favorite paper choices.  Contact me if you want to order your invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!