Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Convention T-Shirt Designs

I was asked to come up with a couple of ideas for a team t-shirt for an upcoming convention.  At first the client wanted to have some sporty shirts and with their convention being in Las Vegas, I thought this design would be fun and sassy:

Then my client found a fun saying that she really wanted to use instead with a simple t-shirt.  She also wanted the shirt to be cute so that her team members could wear it long after convention.  So this is what I came up with:

If you need a design for a convention, business, reunion or other event, I would love to work with you!  Please note that turnaround time could take 2-3 weeks before shipping.   Email me for more details or with any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!