Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Turnaround Timeline

Orders are coming in and I have had the privilege to pick up a commercial contract.  It's so exciting but the downside is turnaround times have increased.  


Please note that my turnaround times have increased by 2-3 business days.  Here is the new turnaround time lines:

Digital files: 7-10 business days  (time lines will increase if email responses are delayed on your behalf)
Printed files: 10-13 business days  (time lines will increase if email responses are delayed on your behalf)

As always I dedicate my weekends to my family.  There are some instances where I can reply to emails but please be aware that is not standard.  Thank you for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Have a fabulous day!